It's that time of year again! The holidays are over, and it's time to break out your lists and make sure that we didn't miss any deaths this year!
The last death that will count is one that happens before 11:59:59 PM on February 1st, 2009. We will wait a week to award prizes to make sure all obscure deaths trickle in.
New lists will go into effect at 12:00:00 AM on February 2nd.
Several of you still owe $ for 2008...so let's get paid up so I can pay out to the winner! I have a ledger (not Heath) that I can check if you're not sure that you paid.
Please let me know ASAP if you're playing again in 2009 even if you don't have your list ready yet.
Thanks for a great year, and here's looking forward to the next one!
Also, the new site can be found with this year's rules (they are simply a cut and paste of last year's) at: http://deathwatch2009.blogspot.com
Enjoy!
Grim
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment