Monday, July 14, 2008

Heavenly Clerical Error Dooms Former White House Spokesperson

Informer, you no say daddy me snow me Ill go blame, A licky boom boom down.  Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone down the lane,  A licky boom boom down.
TONY Snow
Death is a high-volume business. Mistakes are gonna be made. So when Saint Peter yelled down, "We got an incoming celebrity--get me Snow! It's his time!" I immediately went and reaped the soul of the debonair former Bush White House Press Secretary TONY Snow. Sure--I was surprised that someone known for being a Bushie, subbing for Rush Limbaugh AND working for Fox News would be called up to heaven--but shit, I'm a contractor, so I just keep my head down and do my work.

Turns out, I effed it all up. I was supposed to reap the Canadian reggae artist Snow, who recorded the album "12 Inches of Snow" with the smash hit Informer back in the 90s. Whoopsie! Good thing TONY Snow has had a history of cancer, which made this an easy one to cover up, unlike that whole Kennedy mess back in the 60s.

I hope you can see my point, though--St. Pete said "celebrity," NOT "Super Notorious Outrageous Whiteboy!" Turns out JC wanted Snow to do his kid's bar mitzvah and now he's superpissed.

Because of my screw-up, Thanatos Therapeuticus will get a whopping 47 points, again enjoying the slow death of conservatives everywhere. The rest of us will have to just "a licky boom boom down," whatever the hell that means.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI... you might want to cross-list Snow as a broadcaster... as he did this for years at FoxNews... Not that that's REALLY journalism, but it is BROADCASTING... :)

--Thanatos Therapeuticus...